Enterprise Single Sign-on enables your organization to streamline enterprise-wide administration and end-user management.
We support SAML SSP-Initiated and Two Factor Authentication.
- On the Identity Provider, you will need to add a new service provider which requires the following information:
- 2sms public certificate (X.509 Certificate)
- Login URL for the assertion consumer menthod.
- Logout URL to logout of the service provider.
- On the service provider, you will need to enter the following information:
- The domain for the identity provider (which must be unique across the 2sms platform)
- The Login URL to direct the user to the login page of the identity provider
- The Logout URL to direct the user to the logout page of the identity provider.
- Identity provider public certificate (X.509 Certificate)
- The subject return in the SAML Assertions must be the username of the person and in the format of an email address.